7 Types of Content to Attract True FansJun 03, 2023
Content, Fans & Sales on Auto-pilot.
47,000 social media followers later, Hypefury is helping me grow and monetize my Twitter and LinkedIn audience every day.
The internet, specifically social media leveled the playing field.
Anyone with an internet connection can build a following and eventually a media empire.
Today, I'm going to help you go from zero to content ideas everywhere.
The catch is: to succeed at attracting fans, you must understand these types of content:
Content type 1: This educates me
This is one of the greatest ways to establish yourself as an authority with your audience.
You can do it in two ways:
- Use your own experience in a certain field.
- Quote an expert in the field.
Below is an example of each:
Content type 2: This entertains me
Video works so well for this type of content as it's a light method of delivery. This type of content represents +80% of the content on platforms like:
Content type 3: This makes me think
An immediate content that comes to mind with this one is Naval Ravikant's content.
If you're following Naval, you've experienced a moment of deep thinking right after reading one of his Tweets. This experience is the cornerstone of Naval's Personal Monopoly.
Content type 4: This solves my problem
Ever wonder why Twitter threads on Excel sheets or Chrome extensions go viral all the time?
It's simple, this content solves an everyday problem for a lot of people.
Content type 5: This makes me feel special
To explain this, Imagine the following journey:
- Painting an unrealistic but badass expectation of a super employee.
- Followed by, sharing the extreme opposite of it (bad employee).
- Then, elegantly indicating that this bad employee is all of us.
Justin Welsh mastered this formula in this post and got rewarded with +3,000,000 impressions on LinkedIn.
Content type 6: This resonates with me
This type of content is my favorite, find something that resonates with people and use it to your advantage, just make sure you follow these tips:
- Use a new angle AKA don't state the obvious.
- Try to create a villain that you want to beat.
Content type 7: This makes me money
Let's face it we're all motivated by money and the possibilities it can bring to our lives.
This essential need is what drives this type of content to resonate with multiple personas.
Here are some examples of creators using this type of content:
Ask yourself: What types of content are you putting out there?
Whenever you're ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
- Grow your audience and customer base faster by promoting your business to +8,000 Founders and Creators. Sponsor a weekly edition of Growth Tribe.
- Turn your personal brand into a profitable one-person business & get paid for your expertise. Book a 1:1 session.
Get actionable tips to attract & convert your true fans every Saturday
Join 8,000 others. Grow & monetize your personal brand and one-person business.